ON-SITE CORPORATE CLINICS
NO COST TO EMPLOYER OR EMPLOYEE
No Co-pay No Deductible No Co-Insurance
WELLNESS PANEL INCLUDES: Lipid Panel, TSH, PSA (men only), Hemoglobin A1c, CBC, CMP, BMI, Blood Pressure, H&P
Venous blood draw by certified phlebotomists. Results available within 1-2 weeks.
The Lipid Panel consists of: Total Cholesterol, HDL(good) Cholesterol, LDL (bad) Cholesterol, Triglycerides, TC/HDL Ratio. An 8-hour fast is preferred. Black coffee, tea, and water are fine to drink.
THYROID SCREENING (TSH)
The Thyroid Screening measures the Thyroid Stimulating Hormone for hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid) and hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid). It is important to test your TSH value every 6-12 months if you are taking thyroid medication. No fasting is necessary.
PROSTATE SCREENING (PSA)
The Prostate Screening measures the Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) and is one of the best screening tests for the early detection of prostate cancer and other prostate problems. No fasting is necessary.
DIABETES (HEMOGLOBIN A1c)
The A1c test calculates your average blood sugar for the past 2-3 months. It allows you to see if you are controlling your blood sugar levels. This is possible because sugar attaches to the hemoglobin in your blood, where it is attached there for the life of the red blood cell - about 3-4 months. No fasting is necessary.
COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT (CBC)
The Complete Blood Count (CBC) is used as a broad screening test to check for such disorders as anemia, infection, and many other diseases. It is a panel of tests that examines different parts of the blood. An 8-hour fast is preferred. Black coffee, tea, and water are fine to drink.
COMPREHENSIVE METABOLIC PANEL (CMP)
The Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) is a frequently ordered panel of tests that provides important information about the current status of your kidneys, blood sugar (glucose), and electrolyte and acid/base balance.
BODY MASS INDEX (BMI) & BLOOD PRESSURE
Bioelectrical Impedance measures the strength and speed of the electrical current sent through the body. It uses this measurement and additional data such as height, weight and gender to calculate the percentage of fat tissues out of the whole body mass.
BONE DENSITY SCREENING*
A Bone Density Screening is the best way to find out how strong or weak your bones are in order to determine your risk for osteoporosis. The GE Achilles Express measures sound waves as they pass through the heel. This test takes about one minute and results are immediate. This device is 98% accurate, approved by the FDA, and commonly used by physicians.
HISTORY & PHYSICAL (H&P)
A nurse practitioner will perform a brief history and physical.
INFLUENZA & PNEUMONIA VACCINATIONS
We offer on-site flu and pneumonia shot clinics beginning mid-September through January.
*Qualified Health Plans
Our mission is to provide insurance-billed, preventative health screenings and vaccinations via on-site clinics.
Preventative Health Screenings & Vaccinations™ Provides
- Electronic billing of all major insurance including: Blue Cross, Blue Shield, IPN, United Healthcare and more
- Corporate aggregate data report
- Top-notch clinical staff to include: certified phlebotomists, registered nurses, nurse practitioners and dieticians
- Confidential results and screening of patients
- Results for venous blood draw sent to patient within 1-2 weeks. Results for bone density screening are immediate
- Health education materials
- All materials necessary for on-site clinic: consent/insurance forms, promotional flyers and sign-up sheets
- In order to qualify your insurance plan, we will need to verify benefits. Please provide the following information for EACH type of insurance plan:
- - Insurance plan and type (i.e. Blue Cross PPO)
- - Insurance company phone number for Provider Line (located on back of insurance card)
- - Employee name
- - Employee date of birth
- - Employee member #
- Completed services agreement
- Tables, chairs, garbage cans, electrical outlet
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Completed consent/insurance form
Preventative Health promotes these devices as screening tools. It is important to share your results with your physician and visit your physician for regular medical care.